4. Adapting your website so that it meets acquirer's requirements
Our acquirers have a number of requirements that your website and payment form must fulfil. You must ensure that your website and webshop meet these requirements.
Run-through of requirements
Below is a short description of the requirements:
- Your company must be registered with a company registration number.
- Your company must own the domains the payment are complated from.
- Your terms and conditions incl. delivery terms and applicable right to cancel must be clearly visible on your website. If you apply to Nets - the former PBS for an merchant agreement for Dankort, your terms and conditions must be written in Danish.
- The company's name, address, company registration number and contact details (e-mail address and telephone number) must appear on the website.
- Description of company's services/products - including prices and taxes.
- You must display card logos for the payment cards your customers can pay with on your website. You can download card logos here. Please not that if you only have a merchant agreement for Dankort then you can only display the Dankort logo on your website.
- On the page your customers enter their card details you must displayed on a secure connection (SSL-secure connection).
- When your customers have completed their payment on your website, they must see a receipt.
Subscription payments (recurring payments)
If you accept subscription payments (recurring) on your website, you are required to provide a number of details on your website. You must, for instance, provide information about the subscription criteria in your terms and conditions, which the customer must approve when registering.
You must be open to subscription payments in your merchant agreement with the acquirer.
If you are considering using subscription payments through ePay, please contact us for further advice.
If your website does not fulfil the above requirements, the application processing time will be delayed when applying for a merchant agreement.